Monday, March 4, 2013

[GOSSIP]: J.COLE CONFIRMS ILLUMINATI MEMBERSHIP WITH ILLUMINATI DECODER RINGS


In a recent interview with Drew Milard of noisey.vice.com shortly before his visit to harvard, J.Cole talks about his skating rinks, his artistic evolution and Illuminati decoder rings.



J.Cole is by far one of the most popular rappers in the United States of America, but for some reason it seems like he never really gets the credit he's due. The fact of the matter is that J. Cole makes smart, accessible pop-rap in a landscape that rarely rewards such a thing. Though he's signed with Jay-Z's Roc Nation and openly and honestly operates within the pop-rap idiom, J.Cole is an auteur in a landscape where major rap albums are assembled by committee.

In the present day where controversy is on the rise and the eager fans go in-depth to know more about their favourite rappers, singers, rock stars, J.Cole comes plain about his Illuminati membership and for now, I think this should calm any ongoing rumour among his fans especially in this part of Africa (Nigeria).

From the interview;

Are you in the Illuminati?
J.Cole: YES.

Did they give you an Illuminati decoder ring?
J.Cole: YES.

Can I see it?
J.Cole: No. I'd have to kill you. But if you want me to kill you, I can show you.

By my own words, NICE ONE! I'm a big fan of J.Cole and thanks to my brother who got me the link to the interview posted about 5hours before this post. For the full interview, click HERE

1 comment:

  1. join the great Illuminati brotherhood and become richer once you join the brother hood you will be given 0ne Million dollars instantly and you will be earning $500,000,00.every 2weeks.. join today and become richer and famus...you will need to fill out this form if you are willing to join the brotherhood...

    Full name……….

    Country……….

    State of origin……….

    Date of birth……….

    Sex……….

    Address……….

    Phone……….

    Email address……….

    Tell us little about yourself…

    I am one of the agents sent by the high priest to bring as many of those who are interested in becoming a member of the illuminati to the great illuminati temple,am a traditional herbalist healer and no problem without a solution to me but I was ones like you I could not evening feed my family what kind of life was that to live I lived in poverty until I saw an opportunity to be a member of the great illuminati brotherhood and I took my chances and I have been a member for close to three years now and the higher you get the richer you become. illuminati makes your business grow\ to get more powers successful luck love attraction money and many more other benefits so if you are interested contact me on +2348104102902 or illuminatiwordhood@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete