Thursday, April 11, 2013

Jay-Z Raps About Cuba Trip "Obama Said ‘You Gonna Get Me Impeached'"

President Barack Obama told Jay-Z he was worried the rapper's controversial trip to Cuba would cost him the White House ... this according to Jay-Z. Hova just released a new rap, in which he addresses all of the drama surrounding his trip to Cuba last week with his wife Beyonce. In the song, titled "Open Letter," Jay says ..."Politicians never did s**t for me ... except lie to me, distort history.”He continues, "Obama said chill ‘You gonna get me impeached' ... We don’t need this s**t anyway chill with me on the beach.'"The implication based on the lyric -- that Obama did something shady in helping Jay-Z and Beyonce get into Cuba and he could be in political hot water as a result.It's a pretty believable lyric, considering how close Jay is with B.O. There's more -- "I can turn Havana to Atlanta ... ballin’ too much they try to jam you." “I’m in Cuba, I love Cubans.This Communist talk is so confusing.”

No comments:

Post a Comment