Thursday, September 26, 2013

WOW! Linda Ikeji set to PARTY in the UK for 2 days!!


The celebrity blogger is really about to get wild as she's gonna be partying for 2 DAYS! wow!
In her words...
"Hey LIBers, I will be MIA for a bit as I fly to the UK for my birthday party taking place tomorrow night at Cokobar in Manchester and Saturday night September 28th at CokoBar in London. 
Hope LIBers in Manchester & London will come out and party with me on Friday and Saturday nights. 
Also, let me use this opportunity to say something that I've been carrying in heart for a week. 


Thank you so much for all the birthday wishes...I think LIB broke a record - 4658 comments. Unbelievable! I appreciate your kind words and will be forever grateful for all the support you show me. Will get back to blogging as soon as I land in the UK. Cheers guys! Kisses!!!"
Go girl !! knock yourself out!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment