Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Have a debate with me on Anambra Politics and win N5M - Ifeanyi Ubah speaks

Labour Party candidate, Chief Ifeanyi Ubah has staked N5 million for any man or woman in Anambra State with the knowledge of a more qualified person to govern the state to come and debate him on it.

Ubah in an interview said that his gubernatorial bid is an act of sacrifice as according to him he left a flourishing business to come and serve his people. He dismissed as unnecessary innuendo assertions that he lacks a paper qualification saying none of his rivals has a Havard qualification as he has.

''I am winning because I am the best candidate, I am winning because I have the solution to (the problems of) Anambra people, whoever in Anambra politics that feels that he is better than me I challenge him with five million naira to come for a debate''.

If anybody in Anambra be it Ngige, be it whoever thinks he is better than me he should come. It’s a challenge, if anybody is better than me in any line, he should come and challenge me for a public debate,” the former boss of Capital Oil and Gas said.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment