Thursday, November 7, 2013

[VIDEO]: Eminem & SlaughterHouse Freestyle on BET's "Rap City"

Here’s the heat.
Earlier this week, BET’s VP Stephen Hill announced the channel would be resurrecting their hip-hop show Rap City for a special featuring Eminem and his Slaughterhouse family.
Before freestyling with Slaughterhouse, Eminem sat down with former BET host Big Tigger to address rumors regarding retirement and his career. When asked if he’ll retire after this album, Eminem stated:

“I want to rap until it’s not fun anymore. When I do set the mic down, I feel like I wanna have something to do with the music, producing, whatever it is. I still wanna be involved.”
Eminem’s The Marshall Mathers LP 2 is projected to have the second highest music debut this year, with 700-750k copies sold.
Watch Eminem and Slaughterhouse freestyle in BET’s Backroom



No comments:

Post a Comment